Take your auto technician career above and beyond
Your understanding of German precision should earn you a lot more than just a pat on the back. At Jaguar Land Rover,
you get more than just an opportunity to work with 2 of the world's premium motoring brands – you stand a chance to
win R270 000 as part of our game-changing Top Technician of the Year initiative.
We are calling all qualified technicians to forget what they know about German efficiency and English reserve, and bring their expertise to the rich heritage of Jaguar Land Rover. Our technicians do more than just repair vehicles; they are rewarded for maintaining our reputation of excellence.
We recognise the need for after-sales service excellence, and will be rewarding top performers in the following ways:
- The Technician of the Year will receive R100 000 (plus personal tax), and an annuity of R50 000 which will be paid out 1 year later if the winner is employed at a Jaguar Land Rover Dealer.
- Each regional winner will receive R50 000 (plus personal tax) and an annuity of R50 000 1 year later if winner is employed at a Jaguar Land Rover Dealer.
- The top 35 newly-appointed technicians, as well as the top 35 current technicians, will each receive a quarterly award of R5 000.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply?
- Any qualified technician who is currently employed by Jaguar Land Rover, or any other comparable automotive brand, may enter.
- Who is eligible to enter?
- In order to be eligible for the Technician of the Year competition, you must be employed at Jaguar Land Rover.
- How will the top regional winners be chosen?
- The top regional applicants will be invited to participate in the final practical assessments.
- Who will take part in the final assessment?
- The top 4 applicants per region will be invited to participate in the final practical assessment.
- When will the winner be announced?
- The winners will be announced in April 2015.